Monday, April 28, 2008

"That's cutting your nose to spite your face."

Hi. Can we talk?


I'm turning twenty-one soon, and I'm having a bit of an early twenties existential who-am-I-does-my-life-matter-crisis.




I'm just a little worried about my future.


I seem to be taking turning twenty-one like most women take turning fifty. I had a motherfucking hot flash today. I am not even kidding.



The intense sweating got so bad, I finally just had to own up to it.



Yep. That stinky, wet girl is me!



Oh well, I am looking forward to the future! A future where Frangelicca is legal for me!




Who am I kidding? I'm probably gonna sit home and get my book on.



But lord knows, I should take my shirt's advice. Because sometimes you should just say, "what the fuck."


P.S. Brian made this for me and it is amazing.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:59 AM, Blogger Joost said…

    So...

    'm not sure if you're 21 yet...

    but if you are I hope you find it not the hellish place you envisioned it..

    :-)

     
  • At 5:11 PM, Blogger Stefi said…

    Haha I actually turned twenty-one a week ago today, and you're right. Its actually a very nice place to be!

     
  • At 11:08 PM, Blogger Joost said…

    Ok...glad to now you made it...:D


    (i must say though....30 IS a bitch :P)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home