Thursday, October 16, 2008

"I hear they have more fun."

It's midterm season.



This means I've been dividing my time between studying and panicking.



Seems to be working out for me.




I'm trying to change up my life. Like, yesterday, I took a walk. You know, instead of riding my bike.



(Which, was stolen last Spring like my heart by Lee Pace.)



So I'm walking along having a fabulously good time singing She & Him to myself, pretending it's 1963 (or that I know what that looks like) and skipping practically because I am so excited about this weather, when I come face to face with a coyote.

Not of the cartoon variety.



Needless to say, I had to decide if I should fight or flight.

I done did flight. Fast. In tights and flats yet.

(Stephanie Sparer, after flighting)

Today I spent the day cooped up and studying. I came out only to tinkle and watch the debates.

Yeah, that's right. I'm political.



But, it's OK that today was spent remembering dates and places I won't go to and names I don't care about because my English workshop teacher came down with Chicken Pox (she's only six), so my English Workshop piece isn't due for another week. Jesus loves me!


Jealous?




Until next time.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home