Saturday, February 20, 2010

"I call it Anne Frank Face."

So, here's the thing: I started this blog in high school.

I don't want to get all iCarly on your ass and get sentimental over an internet project that has about four readers (three of which are related to me, one of which is me), but I loved this blog. Somehow, I became the Gossip Girl of North Canyon High. Even teachers were checking it- and also stalking it, but that's a Chemistry-teacher-I-never-even-had-and-don't-understand-why-he-got-so-obsessive of a different color. However, like my Dickie pants, my gap teeth, and the Etnie shoes I don't have anymore, I have outgrown this blog, started wearing skirts, had braces, and have replaced tennis shoes with heels.

In short, like season 9 of Seinfeld, I know its time to end this blog. This chapter of my life is over.

However, you can still find me at the following links:

Extensive Vamping
Twitter
Flickr
Tumblr

So it's not like I'm going away; I'm just like Mary Tyler Moore after The Dick van Dyke show. I'm around.

Take care reader, and by that I mean, hi mom.

XOXO,
S

1 Comments:

  • At 7:27 PM, Blogger Joost said…

    too bad...i don't really like endings, they make me sad

     

Post a Comment

<< Home